Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New in Town

Well, actually, I've only lived in one house my entire life (granted, it hasn't been too long) - a large, drafty colonial in suburban New Jersey that my parents bought for next to nothing. I have far too many random interests to summarize here, but I'm sure they'll emerge eventually.
 
I'm not entirely certain what this blog will end up being; most likely, it'll be a conglomeration of books to be read, films to be watched, art to be looked at, and music to be listened to. Add in the occasional social commentary, update on my life, or perhaps some of my own artwork, and you've got the blog. Not too original, but I didn't think that videos of me falling down would get much attention. Scratch that, they probably would. If anybody ever catches my insane klutziness on film, I'll be sure to share it.

For now, signing off, I have a summary of Hamlet's soliloquies to write! 

No comments:

Post a Comment